- Smart and Skilled Student Fees – Student Fees are set for the whole qualification, rather than year-by-year. With Smart and Skilled, you know exactly what your fees will be upfront from the outset, regardless of how long it takes to complete your qualification. Please contact our Training Consultant regarding the specific course you would like to register for as student fees varying pending on the course you choose.
- Short Courses / Food Safety Supervisor Courses – full payment is payable to 3-AAA upon issue of invoice prior to the commencement of the course.
- Fee for Service – Upon enrolment, a payment plan will be discussed with the student and/or employer. A deposit payment of no more than $1500 is payable to 3-AAA prior to the commencement of the course. Each subsequent payment(s) of no more than $1500 will be payable as per payment plan.
- Reprinting of Certificates – $50 fee to reissue a certificates, statement of attainment or statement of attendance.
- Smart and Skilled Traineeship Student Fees – 2017 enrolments in a subsidised traineeship, your Smart and Skilled student fee for the whole qualification will not be more than $1,000.
Fees Refund Policy
All refunds are subject to the refund policy and the administration fee for students/trainees, which will be deducted from the refund. This refund policy does not remove students/trainees’ rights to take further action under the Australian Consumer Protection Laws. Staff are responsible for referring all enquiries regarding fees, charges and refunds to the CEO.
Cancellations and Withdrawals
Where applicable and you want a refund you must withdraw/cancel your course with us. All requests for refunds must be made in writing.
- Full refund if 3-AAA cancels the course.
- Full refund for cancellations received in writing at least 14 days prior to course commencement.
- No refund for cancellations within 48 hours before the course is due to commence.
- No refund if you fail to attend a course.
- No refund will be available to participants who leave before finalising the course.
- Cancellations received in writing with more than 48 hours but within 14 days of course commencement will be subject to an administration fee of a minimum of $100 or 15% of the course fee, whichever is higher.
No refund will be available to participants who leave before finalising the course unless they can provide a medical certificate or show extreme personal hardship. In that case, fees may be refunded on a pro-rata basis. However, should participants wish to finalise incomplete modules in a future course, the original fee payment can be used as credit towards that course within six months of initial payment.
- Transfer to another course is available if 3-AAA cancels the course.
- Transfer may be made without charge up to 14 working days prior to course commencement.
- Transfer within 14 working days of course commencement will be subject to a 15% administration fee. Alternatively, a substitute participant will be accepted at no additional charge. All subsequent transfers will incur an additional 15% administration fee.