The Certificate IV in Business Administration is designed to meet the needs of individuals who want to work in business and administrative functions communicating with people and working in an assistant role within the business sector. In addition the course is particularly suitable for learners across all Small and Medium Enterprise’s in administrative roles.
Nationally recognised - meets Australian Qualifications Framework standards
- Project Officer
1 Core , 9 electives*
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCUS401* Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402* Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403* Implement customer service standards
- BSBFIA402* Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301* Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLED401* Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMKG413* Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414* Undertake marketing activities
- BSBREL401* Establish networks
There are no specified entry requirements; however all prospective students are to have a personal interview to assess their suitability for the course and they also are required to undertake an LLN screening evaluation.
Short Answer Questions, Projects, Case Studies, Reports, Portfolios, and scenario based learning